Graphics From the Pond Credit Note

Thursday, 30 August 2012 / 3 comments
Welcome to my new blog! I wanted a place that was a proper little home to our graphics news and announcements.

Thank you for visiting, I hope you decide to follow us here as well as my main blog Frog Spot.

I have just listed a free jpeg in my TpT store that you can insert in your teaching documents when you use my graphics, instead of having to type out the credit note!

That will save you some time I hope!


{Updated 2017}





Find it HERE

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! I love your graphics. I will send an email soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your graphics are wonderful!!! I use them all the time.

    Heather
    The Busy Busy Hive

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your graphics and am now following this blog too!

    Joni
    KinderKids Fun
    jegalford3406@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Ideas by From the Pond. All Rights Reserved. All pictures and posts belong to From the Pond. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top