Friday, 31 August 2012

Little Friendly Ghosts Linky

 
This is our first Linky Party and we are most excited! If you would like to link up, it is very simple. See my instructions HERE on how to get the cute ghost graphics... then link up here with your resource creation. You can right click and copy the blog button above if you would like to add it to your own blog post!
 
If you are blog hopping, please have a look at the wonderful resources that have been created with our fun ghost graphics. You can find them all at TeacherspayTeachers and you can find the ones that will work together for a coordinating series of lessons or unit of work! More will be added right up to October 31st, so keep checking!
 
Have fun!


15 comments:

  1. How do I get the links to my blog post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone's ideas are so cute! I just started a pinterest board dedicated to Halloween products and ideas and pinned everyone's items on there.

    ~Jenna
    Diving Into Learning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the opportunity to link up, Mel. I just linked up my product made with your cute ghost clip art.
    Mrs. Seymour's Super Stars

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mel for the cute little ghosts and for the opportunity to link up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this fun opportunity. The "Little Friendly Ghosts" are so cute! I enjoyed creating an activity, and everyone's look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had to add a second activity that I've been working on for the last few days! Just love the Little Friendly Ghosts. Thanks again!

    Stef @ Miss Galvin Learns

    ReplyDelete
  7. Melanie, the Little Friendly Ghosts are delightful. Thank you for the freebie and for the linky. Brilliant idea! I just linked up my product, Ghosts Say "Boo!" -- a phonics sort.

    Barb
    itsabouttimeteachers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much everyone, I just saw all these comments... I wonder whay I am not getting emails.... Thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was the best Linky ever.
    Thanks for doing it.
    Kim and Debby
    http://spanishbeginnningsounds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These products look great! I am working on my product to add as well.

    http://4thgraderacers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just had to write a post on my blog about this cute linky party! Check it out! http://richireynolds.blogspot.com/Thank you for letting me take part!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much Richi! You are so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for this opportunity! I linked up and hope my followers check out this awesome blog!

    Heather at TeachItToday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great Linky!! I finally finished going through them all:)

    ReplyDelete