Free Christmas Crayon Mini Frames

Tuesday, 11 December 2012 / 4 comments


I had fun creating these cute little frames for you to download FREE from TeacherspayTeachers!
I can't wait to see some of the creations you come up with. They are mini-frames, so have not been designed to cover a whole page.

I have also added TEN new sets of graphics to Premium Collection #2.
If you have purchased this from us, please go to your 'My Purchases' tab in your dashboard and re-download to get the new files.

Please note, that I do not put sub-folders within the main folder, as this takes up valuable room in the folder - and I want to squeeze as many graphics as possible into the 100MB limit. This collection is currently up to 59MB, and contains over 500 graphics!

I increase the price with each revision, until we get to 100MB. Jump in early to reap the early-bird special! When I list Premium Collection #3, it will have an initial price of $39, so this is certainly the time to grab a bargain - keep a look out!


I have also done some design work for 'Twin Sisters Speech & Language Therapy' blog! This is a new thing for me, and the twins were so lovely in their appreciation of my attempts as we worked together to get a result. Check it out here and let me know what you think!







4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the cute frames! Merry Christmas!

    Karen
    An Apple a Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. The frames are adorable as is all your work. Thank you for the freebies and the font...so cute! I just love all your stuff!

    Stephanie Ann
    Sparkling in Third Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that you had a lovely Christmas! I LOVE the Premium Collection. It is the best purchase I've made in a while! Thank you!

    I know that it is a busy time of the year, but do you know when the collection might be updated next? I have my eye on a couple of sets but I want to be sure they are not added to the collection.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenny,
    I am so sorry, yes it has been a busy few weeks, and when I have had the chance to re-upload it the website has jamme don me, as it is such a big re-load. I will try again now for you :) Thanks so much for the feedback :)

    ReplyDelete

Ideas by From the Pond. All Rights Reserved. All pictures and posts belong to From the Pond. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top