Tuesday, 21 January 2014

I Still Love You

Hey friends! Just stopping in to show you some new sets that I have listed and to say, that although this blog has been somewhat neglected lately, I still love you all!

Scrappy Frog Love...! Yay, I am a tad partial to drawing frogs. And hearts. And bugs. This was lots of fun!


Some "Heart Puzzles"! These were a request and the set is currently 50% off if you would like to grab them today. Lately I have been listing some of my new sets at 50% off, so drop by my store and click on "Most Recent" to find the early-bird savings! 

I try to announce them on Facebook too, so you don't miss out!


I have also been giving some older sets a makeover recently to..

My 'Fuzzy Splat" pages got a complete upgrade and the set nearly doubled in size. It is STILL free!


And my little penguins and polar bears got their noses turned around. I liked them the other way last year, but this year, I had a yearning for new penguin faces. Luckily, if you got them before, you now have both to choose from! Just 're-download' from your My Purchases tab in TpT, and you will have the new set! 



And  a huge congratulations to Mo from More than Math by Mo - you won the Super Clipart Giveaway! You will be enjoying free clipart for a month! Woohooo!!! 

The Teacher Wife

4 comments: