Tuesday, 15 July 2014

2 for Tuesday - 50% off sets!


Hi there clipart friends!

I am linking up with The Teaching Tribune blog today for '2 for Tuesday'! 

I got a request to make a set of papers and frames to coordinate with my latest sets of Stick Kids. So this 'Teacher Maker Mini Set" was born!

I have included plain, chevron and dotted digi papers in 7 colours. Also, filled and unfilled fun scalloped frames. 

I also created some fun blobby scribbles, which I have called "splat scribbles" to layer on your covers. I made one this week for a cover of mine, and I was thrilled with how it turned out. 



You can layer all these elements, or just use one, to create covers, classroom documents and teaching resources!





It is 50% off for today, and so is my 'Build a Cupcake" set! Both can be found in my TpT store, by clicking on the set-images on this post!


For more great '50% off' savings, head over to TTT!

Head over to my teaching blog also, to read about Christmas in July sales!


1 comment: