Friday, 11 July 2014

Scrappy Kidoodle Bonus!



I have a free font featured on The Teaching Tribune today!

Click on the image below to find it, and remember to keep checking back as more links are added to the post with more free fonts for you to use!


Last night I was thrilled to finish this set of Kidoodles - a fun, general set that will be perfect for your document covers and teaching resources. 

They are on sale for a very short time, click on the image below to find them:


You can grab a free sample, with this exclusive kidoodle bonus, from Google Drive: I have included 2 different skin tones and a blackline version. Click on the image to find them:


Have a great day friends!

- Mel x


8 comments:

  1. Thanks for not only offering a free font today but a sample from your Kidoodle Set. Adorable and I love their dresses. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fonts AND your scrappies! I just bought the set :)

    Sarah
    A Sunny Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you...the girls are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE SCRAPPY DOODLES! My Fav! Have fun in Vegas! Wish I was there! Next Year! Thanks again! Wendy 1stgradefireworks 1stgradefireworks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have decided that you are my absolute favorite clip art! I have added your I <3 Clipart Button to my blog and I am promptly going to go spend WAY to much in your store!

    I can't wait to spruce up more products with your cute designs!!!!

    Thanks for the freebie!
    Cheers,
    Jameson
    Lessons With Coffee 

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look amazing!! I love the font too!! Thank you for such amazing work and for being so generous!

    Mrs. 3rd Grade 

    ReplyDelete
  7. THESE ARE AWESOME!!! You are so talented! I appreciate your generosity!!!!! =)

    Amber
    PeppyZestyTeacherista

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, Mel! So cute as always!
    Carrie
    i Heart Second

    ReplyDelete