12 Scrappy Numbers of Christmas

Monday, 15 December 2014 / 5 comments

I just finished this '12 Scrappy Numbers of Christmas' set of clipart and would LOVE you to have them. I have made them FREE in my TpT store, for one day only, so go grab them now!

I hope your Christmas preparations are in full swing - or perhaps you are just thinking about them, like me!

I made this set of Christmas gift tags for my daughter to colour and make today (she has finished school for the year) and you can make some too - just click on the image below to download from Google Drive. 


Thank you so much for stopping by today. 

- Mel x

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for both...so generous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so generous and talented!! Thank you! You have made my day. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get Perofecinal Design of Magzine, Brouchre, Booklet and Logo By Osiel Printing Solutions
    Graphic Design
    Logo Design

    ReplyDelete

Ideas by From the Pond. All Rights Reserved. All pictures and posts belong to From the Pond. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top