Day 7 - Ten Happy Days

Saturday, 18 April 2015 / 10 comments


DAY 7! Where has the week gone?

This celebration has made me so happy, and I do hope that is has brought a little happiness to your week too!

This scrappy little set of astronauts is my new favourite.. 


I have revised my set of 7 'fuzzy frames' and turned it into a more versatile set of 16! You will find a fresh new colour palette, a slightly wider space in the center and a full set of 'unfilled' frames. The unfilled frames will allow you to layer these on digi papers.


Thank you so much once again, for all your support and kind feedback - I appreciate it so much!

Have a great day friends!

- Mel x

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the freebies. Your generosity is appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Third Grade Whimsy, I have noticed that you have left feedback for me every day this week - I will not forget your kindness. Thank you!

      Delete
  2. You are so good to us; thank you!! thursdaytook@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your support, I really appreciate it :) Have a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for providing a creative and colorful spark for so many!
    Gratefully,
    ~Jennifer
    Stories and Songs in Second

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mel!
    Your products are awesome. The quality is always wonderful and your designs are just so darn cute. Thank you once again for the fabulous freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these! Thank you so much for everything you've done this week!! I love it!!

    Mrs. 3rd Grade 

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you the astronauts are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing your amazing talent! I love shopping at your store but often have to practice restraint because your graphics are so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete

Ideas by From the Pond. All Rights Reserved. All pictures and posts belong to From the Pond. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top