Chevron Frames, Numbers and Scrappy Kids

Saturday, 6 June 2015 / 2 comments
Hi there clipart friends! 

Many of you are out of school for summer and I wish you a fabulous refreshing few months. Perhaps you will have some time to update and create some teaching resources ready for the next school year! I hope I can help to add some clipart inspiration to your summer resource-making over the next few weeks!

I recently revised my Chevron Square Borders set. It has a few new shades!


My Fuzzy Bump Collection got an overhaul as well, and is almost double the size of the original package. 


My Chevron Numbers just got a tidy-up. This fun set has gone from 10 images to 110. What!? You heard right, I added 100 images to this set. Wooohooooo!


I added some 'Scrappy Math Symbols' to my collection earlier this week.


And a little fun for summer - this new set of 'Scrappy Ice Lolly Kids'. Click on the image below to find them in my TpT store!



Thanks so much for stopping by today friends - have a great one!

- Mel x

2 comments:

  1. LUV ~ LUV ~ LUV all your stuff! Happy summer to you too!
    Amber ~ Kindergarten Rocks Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all the cool freebies!!!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Ideas by From the Pond. All Rights Reserved. All pictures and posts belong to From the Pond. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top