Doodle Frames and Scrappy Sea Creatures

Thursday, 18 June 2015 / 8 comments

I noticed today that my clipart store on TpT has reached 11,000! As I would say to my kids, Crikey Joe! 

I am so appreciative for all my beautiful followers, so have made a special freebie to celebrate! Click on the image below to find some 'Scrappy Corner Frames' to jazz up your new classroom resources and files!


I listed a new growing bundle this week also. This one will have a scrappy animal theme. Like the first bundle, it will have a total of 8 sets - but you will pay for just 7 of them at the initial sale price. When the bundle is full, it reverts to full price ($36.00). 


Today I've added a set of scrappy sea creatures, and you can purchase these individually if you don't like the idea of a surprise bundle.


Thank you so much for stopping by today. I will be posting again very shortly with a new Clipart Addicts freebie!

- Mel x

8 comments:

  1. Awesome, Mel, congrats! Loving the scrappy dollar deals. Will definitely be purchasing it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! Thanks for the freebie! :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats Mel! Thanks for sharing your awesomeness with us!!

    Haley
    Owls and Lessons, Etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! Thank you for the freebie and the bundle deal :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Mel, that is great! Congrats! Just gobbled up your offerings...so excited. It's fun to see what you create as you build the bundles...reminds me, I have to go back and check Scrappy June! xxoo Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Thank for the freebie, and I am loving the dollar bundles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! You deserve it!!!
    Thanks,
    Nancy
    The Apple Basket Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!! And you are SO sweet. You offer such amazing deals and products. I am so happy to use your clips. My kids love them!

    ReplyDelete

Ideas by From the Pond. All Rights Reserved. All pictures and posts belong to From the Pond. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top