Assess Me

Monday, 27 July 2015
I'm linking up with Rachel for some teacher assessment. I love getting to know other bloggers and this fun link up is such an easy way to do that!

You can find out a bit more about me by reading the checklist below. Not going to lie, I am quite happy my answers made a little pattern.

Talk to myself? All. The. Time. 

My best friend through school cracked her knuckles continually - so much so that I have never even tried. 

Wisdom teeth were removed in the dentist's chair a few years ago - kind of reminds me of the knuckle cracking. 

Disney? Hello! It is EVERY Australian child of the 80's life long dream to get to Disneyland. International travel is much more common these days, but when I was growing up, getting to Disney was in the same basket as getting to the moon - so its definitely on my bucket list! 

Not only do I live in the same state that I was born in, I live in the same suburb and a few doors from the house I grew up in. I crave consistency and routine it appears. 



It would be great for you to link up to and fun to read your answers. 

Have a wonderful day 

- Mel x



Ideas by From the Pond. All Rights Reserved. All pictures and posts belong to From the Pond. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top