School Bus Ten Frames and Corner Pencils

Tuesday, 28 July 2015
I have new sets for my clipart addicts.

I love making functional graphics that really suit teachers and have been doing so since my very first set. These two sets, hopefully, combine cute with usefulness! 

The Ten Frame Buses are available in my store HERE


And the fun Scrappy Pencil Corners are HERE



If your TpT wish list is as long as mine, you may like the opportunity to win a $50 TpT gift voucher! It is an easy-peasy entry and is just my way of giving back to the wonderful online-teacher community. Head over to my teaching blog to enter, there are only 2 days left for the July draw!


Have a great day my friends! 

- Mel x
Ideas by From the Pond. All Rights Reserved. All pictures and posts belong to From the Pond. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top