Fat Numbers, Crazy Number Kids & Scrappy Bookworms

Friday, 24 July 2015 / Leave a Comment
Hi friends! 

I have joined with some super sweet teacher-clipartists to bring you a clipart sale today. 



I have three sets on sale each today and you can find lots more clipart in the sale by searching on TpT.


My 'Fat Numbers' set is great for math and number resources, with lots of room in the middle to add content if you need to!


By request - Crazy Numbers to 20! This is a great accompaniment to the 1-10 set. 



And some Scrappy Bookworms for BTS. If you follow me on Periscope, you may have seem me draw some of these last week! 


Thank you so much for stopping by and I do hope you enjoy looking through all the  lovely clipart in the sale!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ideas by From the Pond. All Rights Reserved. All pictures and posts belong to From the Pond. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top