Fall Fun Day 5

Saturday, 26 September 2015 / Leave a Comment

It is time for Day 5 of my Fall Fun clipart celebration!

I have a new Dollar Deal that will add some bright cheekiness to your teaching resources -

Crazy Pumpkin Kids! 


If you have missed any of my 24 hour dollar deals this week, don't fret - I have them all wrapped up together and you can access the $1 price for all of them by securing the bundle. And as a bonus you get 6 sets for the price of 5! After the 6th set is added, the bundle will reverse to full price ($22.50).

Find it in my TpT store by clicking on the image below:


I also made a gift for you today - some Pumpkin Papers. They are a flash freebie and will be free for 24 hours. Find it in my TpT store HERE


Thank you so much for helping me have such a fun week, I can't wait for Day 6 and to do this all over again very soon!

Have a wonderful day!

- Mel 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ideas by From the Pond. All Rights Reserved. All pictures and posts belong to From the Pond. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top