Fall Fun - Day One

Sunday, 20 September 2015 / 1 comment

I am on spring break (hello time to draw!), but many of my teacher friends are heading into fall. I thought I would celebrate with 5 days of clipart fun! 

Today I have made something specialt for you - 'Scribble Splash Labels'. They are 'splash' in shape and 'scribble' in effect! Click below to find them in my TpT store. 


 This set is called Squirrel Fun and features 6 different cutie-pie squirrels to help brighten up your classroom resources and printables. 


Its is also included in a money saving bundle!

The bundle will include 6 sets of clipart - but you only pay for 5! As the 6th set is added, I will switch it to regular price - $27! The sets are a surprise, but I can tell you that they will be all of a 'fall/autumn' theme and they will all include color and line art images.


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today and for joining in the FUN! 

- Mel x

1 comment:

  1. Mel, you constantly spoil us with your awesome creativity and generosity! <3

    Stef
    Miss Galvin Learns

    ReplyDelete

Ideas by From the Pond. All Rights Reserved. All pictures and posts belong to From the Pond. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top