Edge It Extra Set {freebie}

Tuesday, 27 October 2015 / Leave a Comment
Hello clipart friends! 

I have added a few new Edge It borders to my collection. These 6 new frames are perfect for worksheet edges. Find them in my TpT store by clicking on the image below: 



I have also listed a set of jar clipart. I had a request for a set of 5 different lid colors, but instead made 9 to give you lots of variety! 



You may have noticed that over the last few months I have been steadily revising my Alphabet Super Set. I am almost half way through, and hope to have it entirely revised very soon. I am keeping the images largely the same, but changing the color palette and the small detail design of each image. 


Each individual listing will also be refreshed. If you have any of these sets, be sure to download the additional images from your 'my purchases' tab.



Similarly, I revised my Spider & Webs set this week. The set has doubled in size due to additional colors and extra line art to accommodate the newly shaped spiders. 


Have a wonderful day friends!

- Mel x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ideas by From the Pond. All Rights Reserved. All pictures and posts belong to From the Pond. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top