Leaf Puzzles, Pies and Yippee Letters!

Tuesday, 19 September 2017

Creative friends, I've recently added some new sets to the clipart store. 

A super set of leaf puzzles will be sure to get your creative ideas flowing!


Cute little pumpkin puzzles that won't be too tricky to cut are in this set!


My scrappy style is close to my heart and this new set of Fall Friends was a pleasure to draw.


Pie Ten and Twenty Frames. Yum. 



I went off on a creative tangent again with these scrappy pattern apples. 


And the 'Yippee Alphabet' is a new set for people who loved my Wowza Alpha! 

Thanks so much, as always, for all your support - I appreciate you so much! 

- Mel x
Ideas by From the Pond. All Rights Reserved. All pictures and posts belong to From the Pond. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top