Updates and Some New Sets!

Saturday, 21 February 2015 / 1 comment
Scrappy February has been updated for the week! A pirate, Easter egg, kangaroo, treasure chest, teddy bear and a flag are just some of the new additions! Find it on TpT HERE


I also made some Rainbow Birds today!


It has also been added to the Clipart Addicts growing bundle. 

I have just listed '100 Scrappy Kids - The Second Set'. The first 100 was one of my most favourite sets to make, and I think this one will be even more enjoyable. 

Find it on TpT HERE



Have a great day my friends, and thanks so much for stopping by!

- Mel x




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the great art sample with us. It's Simply amazing!!!.
    Animation Degree Courses in Chandigarh

    ReplyDelete

Ideas by From the Pond. All Rights Reserved. All pictures and posts belong to From the Pond. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top