A Week of Clipart Fun

Sunday, 17 May 2015 / 9 comments




Hi my fabulous clipart friends! Let's get this week of clipart fun started! 

I remade my 'Simple Scribble Borders' and have uploaded them to my TpT store for you! I updated the color palette and added some variety to the scribble designs. The set now includes 20 borders for you. Use the filled or unfilled versions to create that perfect cover or classroom resources!




Find the Simple Scribble Borders HERE

I have made my newest clipart set - Crazy Crayons - into a special price for you. It will last for 24 hours before the listing reverts to full price. 



Because I have a week of these special deals lined up for you, it may get annoying to try to bump up your cart each day - so I have created a 'growing bundle' for all of them. There is an added surprise with this bundle - it is priced for 7 sets, but will include 8! 

It will also allow you to relax a little, knowing that you will not miss out on any of the limited-time listings.

This growing bundle will contain clipart sets that each have a 'crazy' theme and will co-ordinate with each other. I do not want to give too many of the details away and spoil the surprise element, but they will be PERFECT for your back-to-school resources! 


This bundle is certainly not a MUST - you are very welcome to join in with the week of fun and sample the other offerings! 


Have a great day, friends!

- Mel x

9 comments:

  1. You're so sweet, Mel! Looking forward to this fun week of clipart! <3

    Stef
    Miss Galvin Learns

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't sure what to put in the box in the giveaway...Hope I did it right! (Old School Speech)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE how you bundled the dollar deals! You are a genius! Just purchased! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the fact that you bundled. THANKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for bundling the dollar deal! This is going to be a fun week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for bundling the dollar deal! This is going to be a fun week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh! Love this -- hope I win!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much--fun idea! Looking forward to the surprises! Cute crayons!!! xxoo -Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much! This is going to be a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Ideas by From the Pond. All Rights Reserved. All pictures and posts belong to From the Pond. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top