Day 5 - Week of Clipart Fun

Thursday, 21 May 2015 / 3 comments


Welcome to Day 5! Thank you so much for stopping by today and a HUGE thank you for blessing me with 100 feedback comments on my set yesterday. Big, big hugs - I know you are all busy too and I really appreciate you taking some time to do that. Mwah! 

I just finished a 'Crazy for School' set to add to the bundle this week! I am not ashamed to admit I am VERY crazy for school. I hope this set brings you a little joy amongst the craziness of the place we all love so much.  


If you have the growing bundle - it is in there too!


And here is a fun little free font for you today as well. You can download fit direct from my blog sidebar or from my TpT store. Find it HERE



Thank you so much for being such awesome followers - I appreciate you all so much.
Have a great day.

- Mel x

3 comments:

  1. The freebies this week are just GREAT! I also really like how you bundled the dollar items, how could you not get the bundle :) Love them all!!! Thank you so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mel!! Now I can't get that song out of my head....Now I'm Freeeeee, Free Falling...HaHa Have a great day :)
    -Monique
    More Than Math by Mo

    ReplyDelete

Ideas by From the Pond. All Rights Reserved. All pictures and posts belong to From the Pond. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top