Day 7 - Week of Clipart Fun

Saturday, 23 May 2015 / 9 comments
Welcome to Day 7 of my Week of Clipart Fun!

I have loved bringing you some clipart goodies each day and I do hope you had fun with the daily surprises too.

Today some Crazy Note Paper Kids! I included lined papers as well as blank papers - these might be more helpful when creating covers and posters. 


These little crazies have been added to the bundle. If you have this bundle - stay tuned - you get an additional set tomorrow! 


I have also made these  Scrappy Little Numbers! A line art set is included along with these colourful and scrappy digits!




Big hugs and huge thanks for helping me have a blast this week - I cannot wait to do it all again soon!


Have a wonderful day!

- Mel x

9 comments:

  1. WOW! What a great week! Thank you so much for the freebies and dollar deals. I LOVE them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing! I love all of your clipart and you are so generous with it. It always inspires me to create new things! Thank you!
    Crystal
    www.funandlearningatbba.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for doing this all week! It has been amazing!!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so unbelievably generous! I have loved this week and I love being a clipart addict!
    Thanks Mel! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. This has been so fun! I love all of the new artwork. I'm heading off to pick up the bundle right now! :) <3 Hugs to you Mel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello!Thank you very much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have enjoyed all the deals and freebies this week! Thanks so much for all the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This has been so fun, Mel! Thank you! I love the kids with the writing papers...I'm sure I'll use them a lot. All the other art is so great, too! You are awesome!!! Thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. High, girl!
    Wouldn’tya love an eternity of aplomBombs??
    An extraordinary DHTML @ warp-speed
    with no zooillogical-expiration-date?
    With an IQ much higher than K2?
    Here’s what the prolific GODy sed:

    “Faith, hope, and love,
    the greatest of these is love -
    jump into faith...
    and you'll see with love”
    Doesn’t matter if you don’t believe
    (what I write);
    God believes in you.
    God. Blessa. Youse -Fr. Sarducci, ol SNL
    Meet me Upstairs, girl, where the Son never goes down…

    ReplyDelete

Ideas by From the Pond. All Rights Reserved. All pictures and posts belong to From the Pond. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top