Chalkboard Labels

Tuesday, 30 June 2015 / 4 comments
Hi there sweet friends! How is your summer (or winter for my southern friends) going?

Perhaps you are using the time to get all creative? If so, I have some things that might help!

Here is the new set of chalkboard frames. Yippee! 


As well as some Pretty Chalkboard Circle Frames.





I've added some label kids to the 'crazy' series!





A Fraction Stick Kids set:


Scrappy Dice Desk Kids


Set 6 of my Scrappy Dividers


Scrappy Fancy Alphabet 


Ten Funny Bunnies



I also wanted to do a fun giveaway, for no other reason that I love that you come and visit my blog. Please also take some time to look at all the links on my sidebar to some wonderful teacher blogs. Great summer reading!

Simply enter the rafflecopter below and I will select 5 winners to each win a $5 voucher to my clipart store.

4 comments:

  1. I love a simple and easy giveaway :)! thanks for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your things are so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Ideas by From the Pond. All Rights Reserved. All pictures and posts belong to From the Pond. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top