Flying Owls, Scrappy Assessment Faces and Detectives

Saturday, 4 July 2015 / Leave a Comment

Hi friends! I have just revised one of my earliest attempts at clipart! My Flying Owl set was in tragic need of a pick-me-up and I am so happy to finally have this done! I added more to the set and refreshed the colours and shape a little. They are still free, so head over to TpT to find them! 




I made these pretty scrappy labels exclusively for my Clipart Addicts! If you are not in the Facebook group, please email me for them!



One of my July set freebies for my addicts is this newly released "Scrappy Assessment Faces". Again, if you are an addict, but not in the Facebook group, just email me for them. They are available until July 15th for addicts. 




I also just listed a new set of scrappies - some detectives that will add some fun to your teaching resources and documents. They are half off for today only! 


Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I hope you have a wonderful day! 

- Mel x


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ideas by From the Pond. All Rights Reserved. All pictures and posts belong to From the Pond. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top