Stick Kid Updates + Scrappy August

Sunday, 9 August 2015 / Leave a Comment
I have a few things to show you.

Yep, just a few. Not sure how this happened, but let's roll with it. 

Scrappy August is under way!


I have also added a few new sets to my scrappy collection. 

The Bright Heart Doodle Frames are a fresh spin on an original freebie

I would love to give my Scrappy Apple Expression set to my Clipart Addicts.


  

My Scrappy Dandy Letters set include 26 letters to make your classroom resources and file pop!

I had so much fun making my Scrappy Heart Animals set which includes 8 little cuties. 

  

My Scrappy Rainbow Pencils is a FLASH FREEBIE - so grab it quickly from my TpT store today!

The Pencil Puzzles set will help you make some fun interactive activities, I am sure. 

  

The Scrappy Little Letters will match perfectly with my free Scrappy Little Numbers set!




I have also spent some time recently, revising a stack of my Stick Kid sets. I changed some lines and colours on some of them and added a couple of new images to some of the sets. 

Bright Basics and Chalkboard Kids. 

  

Emotion Kids and Guided Reading Kids. 

  

Punctuation and Reading Duos. 

  

Ready to Learn Kids and the Basic Kids Super Set

  

Bubblegum Kids and Tablet Kids

 

And the Think-Read-Write Kids and We Heart Books Kids

  

& The Winter Bright Stick Kids 

  

I hope the revisions make your resources brighter and better! If you have already purchased these, you can snag the updates simply by going to your 'My Purchases' tab! 


Thank you so much for stopping by today - enjoy what is left of your weekend! 

- Mel x


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ideas by From the Pond. All Rights Reserved. All pictures and posts belong to From the Pond. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top