Emotion Christmas Trees, Scrappy Alphabet and New Edge It Frames

Tuesday, 1 December 2015 / 1 comment

TpT is having a site-wide sale! 

My store is set to 20% off and you can score an additional 10% just by entering the code SMILE with you check out! 

A few things not to be missed, are:

1. A new mini-bundle of 'Edge It Borders'! I just released set #21 and know that so many of  you love a bundle. You can secure the bundle for just $3 today! 

   

2. My Scrappy Alphabet Bundle will remain at a reduced price for the sale period. This bundle will rise in price as new sets are added. 


3. My recently listed Emotion Christmas Trees are FREE for clipart addicts! Email me if you do not have them yet!


4. Scrappy December is hot off the press! Enjoy this value-packed collection of scrappy-randomness.




Thank you so much for visiting my store, have a wonderful day!

- Mel x

1 comment:

  1. I got your scrappy December Pack. I can't wait to see what's added!!

    Christin
    Shifting Teacher K-2

    ReplyDelete

Ideas by From the Pond. All Rights Reserved. All pictures and posts belong to From the Pond. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top